Skip to main content

I know I have a lot of items in Auctiva that are NOT posted on eBay, and were not sold. There is a big discrepancy between the number of items I've sold on eBay, what's active on eBay and the number of Saved listings in Auctiva. Is there any way I can either get a report out of Auctiva or extract data so I can figure out what is sitting in Auctiva and needs to be posted?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello QT Discoveries -

All of your currently active items on eBay show on the Active Listings page of your Auctiva account. Your Saved Listings page shows all listings you have created in Auctiva and these listings do not change unless you delete them, so when an item sells, the Saved Listing remains in your account indefinitely or until you delete it. Listings for items that have closed, show on the Closed Listings page of your account, which can be filtered by Sold or Unsold items, but there is no tool within your account that removes Saved Listings when an item sells.

The option: 'CSV reports' from the eBay Sales menu of your account will bring up the available reports you can download from within your Auctiva account - and it is likely that using a combination of the available reports you can extract the data you are looking for. You can also view all of your Closed Listings and filter them by Unsold to see the items that have not yet sold.

- Craig
Hello QT Discoveries -

On the Closed Listings page of your account, near the top of the page, just beneath the buttons there are filters. The third pull down from the left in the Filter row has the option to filter the Closed Listings by Sold or Unsold.

This can be applied to specific folders, which can be selected from the in the second pull down from the left. The first filter option will allow you to select between all of your closed listings, or by sale type. When select an option other than the default from any of these pull down menus the result on the page will update based on that filter.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.