Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Now mind you, I am NOT saying they are getting it, Smile as this has been there for a few years (2010 maybe little earlier - threads dropped on this so can't pinpoint exact date) and was on drawing board and dropped a few years back. They may still have on table at some point, or may not have updated feature center to drop it. I just looked and it is still there. though voting and comments have been closed and have been for a long time.

Here is one of quite a few threads on this which really started around early or mid 2010 according to my notes.

https://community.auctiva.com/e...321/m/8007069306/p/1

Honestly, if the thread is an indicator there really was not much community interest, or at least it was not voiced by many.

However, some threads have this on them which means they can no longer be read, so I am sure have been other interest in those. Here is what comes up if you go back to some of old threads.

quote:
ERROR
The community administrators have made this forum inaccessible.

BUT, Never hurts to ask and you could even post on that thread, perhaps it will be reignited down the road.

But honestly, as much as I hate to say this, and wanted other avenues really badly. At this point, I think most of the community wants updates on things that are not working properly rather than new things. I think most want both...but there are so many go arounds that most have been pushing for those fixes and put this on back burner for those who wanted this to happen.

Maybe auctiva will address issue again at some point...all we can do is ask!! Smile
Last edited by lookandbuyme

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.