Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

One of the most frustrating things for me when the site is slow is the fact that I type very rapid and the site can't keep up with my fingers...so, I have to keep going back over and over again to place letters in words because of the speed. I love this site. It is one of the best things that has happened to my auctions but it is so very frustrating when I can take a nap while listing. Frown
Mad Seems something is always wrong with the pics loading. Today (with auctions closing later not to mention yesterday) NO PHOTOS appearing STILL.
I've been trying out Inkfrog -- will definately have to start using it more. Auctiva has great features, When they are working. When they are not working, time and money are lost. Better days ahead!
I just started a few days ago with Auctiva, and after spending an entire day listing items I ended up having to re-list them the next day because there system was down. Auctiva fixed the problem, but I wonder how often this happens. You know the old saying "you get what you pay for" well maybe Auctiva should consider charging a small monthly fee for their services. We might not have any issues, I'm sure it costs a great deal of money to keep this site up and running. I wouldn't have a problem paying a small amount each month for their services. Just a thought

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.