Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi 2librans,

Thanks for contributing to our forum.

We have just become aware of an issue that can cause the “Shipping Service” and “Cost” fields in the Domestic Shipping Services section of the lister page not to show up once a listing which previously had “Calculated Shipping” selected there has been changed to “Flat Rate Shipping”, so it sounds like you are most likely encountering that issue.

Our technical team is currently working to resolve this issue as soon as possible and, while I am not certain when the issue may be resolved at the moment, I will follow up with you again through this thread once the issue has been addressed or any other related information becomes available.

Provided the behavior you are seeing is indeed related to this issue, I believe you should find that these fields will show up if you save the listing after the Domestic Shipping setting from “Calculated Shipping” to “Flat Rate Shipping” and then opening it up once again.

If the issue you are experiencing seems any different than I have described, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing!

-Mike
Hi 2librans,

I am pleased to report that this issue should be resolved now, but you may need to clear your browser cache and then restart your browser in order to be able to see the “Shipping Service” and “Cost” fields in the Domestic Shipping Services section when you change your domestic shipping options in this manner once again.

If you continue to encounter similar behavior after clearing your cache, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the "Help" tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.