Skip to main content

Reply to ".10 FIXED PRICED LISTING SPECIAL - MARCH 15th"

Hi again...just saw your other post~~~~you got it right!
You will be charged the regular price for relisting but if your item sells..you get that back..without asking for it...DON'T ask Ebay for a refund!
If it does not sell...you have actually paid 10 cents more.
So if it sells it ends up costing you 10 cents.
I've been doing this all along because something always goes wrong on one of these days! Auctiva did not launch my auctions this morning!
One time I was in a hurry and just put XXX on my titles. I did not get these listings ended quick enough and someone wrote me and was really upset because he said I made him look.
I wasn't thinking what "XXX" might mean!

quote:
Originally posted by scholartime:
Okay, so I think I figured it out myself. You can ignore my dumb question below. When you relist and it sells, you get the relist fee back, right?
quote:
Originally posted by scholartime:
If you end them immediately, you have still been charged the 10-cents, right? Do you then ask eBay for a whole bunch of FVF credits?? That would seem like a big tip-off to eBay.

Then, when you relist, you are charged another 10-cents. So, it seems to me you are actually paying 20-cents total. Still pretty good, but I just wanted to make sure I was understanding the concept correctly.

Last 10-cent day, when I ran out of time, I listed a bunch of items that I already had saved, then I immediately revised them into new listings. Also, to save time on special listing days, I sometimes will list without a picture and then take pictures and add them the next day.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.