Skip to main content

Reply to ".10 FIXED PRICED LISTING SPECIAL - MARCH 15th"

quote:
Originally posted by pepedog:
You can't do that no longer!
If you list an item that costs you 4.80 in fees....if you drop the price of this item to a lower fee level....you will NOT receive a refund of any kind.
Ebay use to give you credit for this but now they do not. I have written Ebay but they do not give a sensible answer back.
Many times I have started a listing at 49.00 and then 5 days later (if no bids) lowered it to 24.00 which always gave me a refund...not no more!
Please let me know if this has happenend to anyone else.
quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
For those who sell expensive items, the best way to save some moola is to cancel and relist them at the .10 rate. Bring up 2 pages, with one page you go in and drop the price below $1.00 and then with the other page you immediately end the listing. Then you go back and relist the item under sell simular at the .10 rate. Some sellers can save $4.95 an item doing this.

I have no idea about the other deal. I don't think you will get the .10 relist special. I'm 95% sure you won't. Hey, I could be wrong.

I've noticed it doesn't show up on the listing display as you edit it, like it use to BUT if you go into your seller's account, it will be credited there. At least, it does for me. I hope this helps.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.