Skip to main content

Reply to "2 questions"

quote:
Originally posted by dinosore777:
The auctiva store window on my ebay listings (some of them only) makes the ad width change so that people have to scroll across the ad to see the whole thing - any help on this? I've tried to cut and paste the html for the window into a different spot on the ad - but that doesn't work.

That's really odd as the store window isn't that wide to begin with. Are you manually inserting it inside your description HTML or is it automatically appended by Auctiva?

quote:
Second - the store window shows up in my listings before my photos (using ebay photo hosting). Any idea on how to fix that from within auctiva - or do I have to go and insert photo html before the window html?

If you're using eBay photo hosting I'm guessing that you're not actually creating your listings through Auctiva? If that's the case, I don't think it's possible to have the store window below the eBay photos. The only way, as you say, is to include photos in your description area.

Oh, but you can place it up at the top above your description area. If you wanted to do that, you just have to change the setting in Store > Store Window.

quote:
One more thing - on a different subject - does anyone know why the "active listings" screen doesn't show when my items have bids - because I know there are bids on items - but all the items show with 0 bids.

They can take a while to update which means it's difficult for them to be 100% accurate. But if it's been like days and they're not updating you might file a support case from the bottom of the Help page.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.