Skip to main content

Reply to "24-48+ hours response time for e-mail support - doesn't cut it."

Well if we get 2 complaints in 2 months I can live with that.

Here's how it's run down so far:

Question    Reply      Time to reply
========    ======     =============
3:03pm       3:16pm    13 minutes, 1 second
3:54pm       4:14pm    19 minutes, 8 seconds
4:26pm       4:31pm     5 minutes, 25 seconds
8:16pm       9:15pm    whoops, almost a full hour!
10:27am      3:45pm    4 hours, 18 minutes

Question 12/19 that would require us to teach you HTML to do.   Which there hasn't been a reply to until now.

The last question you asked was basically asking us for step by step instructions on something that is not trivial. It's not a question about our product or how to use it, but would require us to either do the work for you or teach you enough HTML to accomplish that yourself. I realize that you were not likely looking for us to do that had you known the scope of what you were asking when you asked.

What probably happened is every support person opened that case, reviewed it and realized that they'd need to do 30+ minutes of work or more and that still probably wouldn't be enough and would require even more replies and just went on to the next one. I'll discuss what to do in the event a case has moved outside the realm of support with our customer support manager. We'll try to do a better of job of not letting such cases linger and point the customer in the direction that will help them get the work done that they need.

Hopefully my reply in your support case will give you enough info to know to look for more help.
Last edited by auctivajeff
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.