Skip to main content

Reply to "24-48+ hours response time for e-mail support - doesn't cut it."

Dear Jeff, First- my Apologies...I have gotten some sleep and looking back at what I wrote -UGH...My Frustration got the better of me...and truly I looked for the proper place to vent-but Impatience took over...We have had a series of Major Financial Problems here- My husband is a Framer in Florida [if that gives you any insight] and the bottom has dropped out in New Home Construction. I have been staying up at times for 2 days straight doing different things for extra income-this one of them. Last night was particularly frustrating because I normally do save my listing in my word program-learned after losing other listings when I first started- but FORGOT! And I forgot about "maintenance" so the one who I was mad at most was ME! You just happened to be the nearest thing to kick... I do appreciate this service especially as I learn even more to use it correctly! That person who wrote last night was a sleep-deprived, stressed out and self pitying fool who I don't particularly like-but comes to visit occasionally. I usually know when to kick her out but didn't notice how bad she was being until this morning! So she's gone -I'm back and I hope you will accept my apology! Your son is beautiful- and a MUCH better reason for not getting any sleepSmile
"Enjoy each moment... for moments become fleeting years before we know, and we are left wondering- Where did all the time I thought I had...Go?" By MED [Something I wrote when my 1st grandchild was born!] Happy New Year, Happy New Baby- Jeff! Cherish it All!
PS-I am only posting here because this is where I offended-so this is where apology should be! I will do a Better job of posting further and nicer comments in proper venues!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.