Skip to main content

Reply to "A Message from Bill Cobb: Resetting the Balance of the eBay Marketplace"

And another thing, Bill Cobb in his anouncement says this..
"In addition -- to help eBay Stores sellers make informed decisions about any changes to their selling strategies -- we're making eBay Marketplace Research Basic available to them at no cost for eight weeks, starting today. Through September 19, eBay Stores sellers can use this data to compare selling formats or determine how best to price inventory on eBay. You can access eBay Marketplace Research here."

But what is not said until you dig deep into the murky pit is this...
"How will I receive the two free months?
eBay will credit any Marketplace Research Basic fees you have incurred between July 19 and September 19, 2006. The two free months will not be immediately reflected. You will see a credit to your seller's account approximately 3 weeks after you're billed for your Marketplace Research charges."

Are you trying to make us feel WORSE by getting us to sign up for yet another ebay seller service by waiving a carrot and then pulling the rug out by providing a catch to your way
" to help eBay Stores sellers make informed decisions about any changes to their selling strategies".

Okay enough for now...I need to go eat some dinner, enjoy my family and try to forget about this mess for a while. Sorry about all the posts but this kind of stuff just erks me.

Marcia
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.