Skip to main content

Reply to "A Message from Bill Cobb: Resetting the Balance of the eBay Marketplace"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jeff:
Actually you have this URL too:

http://store.auctiva.com/Suthrnjewl

That may be easier for people to remember or type in. We really need to let people know they have a URL like that, we're working on that now.

We also may be giving you a url like: Suthrnjewl.auctiva.com or Suthrnjewl.auctivastore.com

We're working on those as well, is that something you'd like? Is there one you prefer over the other?

We're also working to templatize our stores so that you will be able to use your template in your store and it will look a lot more professional. I don't want to give up all the goodies, but we hope to have revamped our store feature in the next 6-8 weeks. You wont be able to list items there yet, but that will probably come as part of our phase 2 release or shortly after that.

We're on the same track Jeff, oh yes we are.
I'm not sure how to upload items to the first link but I'm sure you'll let me know.

Thanks for asking my preference...I'm fine with whichever is keyword strong for Auctiva. I'm not being humble <smile> ha! because I'm confident in my ability to make a site keyword strong and meta tags to BRING not only customers to my store but to Auctiva at the same time.

I'll be copying and pasting your statement onto all the message boards I belong to that are ranting and raving today bout the stores and flighting to ecrater, freewebs and more.

In my long-winded spouting off, that's what I was trying to get across and I'm very thankful you understood what I was trying to say.

Thanks again for everything you do!
Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.