Skip to main content

Reply to "A Message from Bill Cobb: Resetting the Balance of the eBay Marketplace"

I'm going to keep looking at other intl sites to compare rates. Even though it wont be free, perhaps one of the other ones will be slightly cheaper than the US/.com site.

Of course, there's the whole currency thing, but paypal will convert funds for a fee (2.something %). So, if cheap enough, might still be worth it.

Another reason I'm looking at other sites is for the intl. sales. Many of the sites do not automatically pull up US/.com items so items arent been seen by all potential customers. Between the person having to select 'worldwide' and the person having to select to search store inventory, makes it really tough to get seen on some of the sites.

Anyway, I cant do a whole lot of checking and comparing right away (because of leaving for shows), but will be doing bit by bit as time affords. When I get it all put together, will post on forums with info.

Meanwhile, I think do like Donna suggested and work on own site, ecrater, etc. and then focus on using ebay as a means to draw customers to your site rather than looking at ebay as a venue.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.