Skip to main content

Reply to "a Seller you should keep away from"

Wow! What a nut!!! I had a similar problem today with a seller regarding merchandise that has not been received. We are on day 26, so LORD knows, I did not nag and waited almost 4 full weeks before I contacted her.

She too was a NUT and threw the words of GOD at me. She also added she was leaving to aid a dying friend. She also stated that I am delaying her from leaving to mind this friend, and because I am blocking her....Her friend might just die. That of course would be my fault! What a COOK!

Also: Why do crooked sellers have to use GOD as their inbetween? They are blatent liers and hide behind GOD as if they were prooving their honesty and integrity to buyers. WOW! What goes around, comes around. I need not say more in using the Lord's name in Vain... And I am a Skeptic!!!

Mind you, there are more good sellers than bad sellers. And of course the same for buyers.

However, I resolved this issue immediately by sending her this link:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-non-performance.html

She fully refundedafter she read the link and confirmed it with customer service. She tried to hind behind her motto: "not responsible for merchandise once it leaves my possession, unless you purchase insurance." Dumb wit! You as a seller are responsible for merchandise to arrive to buyer's home. In the condition listed. And of course as described! Insurance is for the post office "PROTECTION POLICY" and not the sellers. USPS protects your merchandise for damaged or lost propert. END OF CASE!

Now, YOUR CASE: You are protected! Yes, you must pay for return shipping, but the seller needs to refund your original purchace price + your original shipping and handling costs. She was obligated as per ebay policy to ship with 7 days for paypal protection and 30 days as per fed government laws. In addition, the merchandise must arrive in the condition purchased and AS DESCRIBED. You need to file a report with ebay. Click on the enclosed link and protect yourself. ebay does not care about feedback, they care about reports. Your seller will be slapped with a sellers non-performance for lack of a better word, STRIKE. If she receives many reports against her, and/or many SNP disputes, she will be NARU'D. [no longer a registered user].

Please, remain professional at all times. It sounds like you are and that is great! However, if she is not threatened by the dispute, she may try to push your buttons. Refrain from this nut.

FEEDBACK: A voluntary OPINION! You both may decide to leave fb or not. There is no such thing as a sniped fb. Although it is off your board after 90 days, it can be retrieved well past that through the site map. Negative feedback should only be reserved for really negative experiences. This is a bad experience, but not the WORST. I am not telling you to not leave fb, I'm just advising you of the reality of it.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance. magical*memoirs

Once again, here is the SNP link: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-non-performance.html

Good luck!

Pennie
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.