Skip to main content

Reply to "A subversive idea for sellers"

katkos
I have to agree w/ 8880 on this one, not that you don't have some valid points. but it is really hard to get a feel for it until you have several thousand transactions under your belt.

For example, I have been selling on eBay since mar 1999 with over 5000 transactions completed. To date I have only received 5 negs for reasons that are absolutely unbelieveable. My very first neg came after 3 years and it wasn't one but no it was 3 from the same guy. His only reason for hitting me was because he was upset at UPS for not putting the pkg on the back porch even tho I tagged it that way. Yeah right like I deserved that, another guy neg me for the Canadain Postal system overcharged him vat tax and duty. The last one came from a clown who neg me me because I wouldn't lower the dollor amount on the custom forms so he would pay less duty. I refused because I am not interested in a 10,000 dollor fine at the bare minmum.

Heck even in the real world you've got bad business'es and good ones. But the point is as a business owner I owe it to my business and my customers to be prepare for any risk that may have a negative effect on the business. I am not saying your wrong because everyone is entitled to their opinion. But, I'll bet that after you get quite a few under your belt you will have a different outlook on it.

Now that is my 2 cents worth.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.