Skip to main content

Reply to "A subversive idea for sellers"

Burly,
You 5K tansaction vendors are my heros because I have my eye on the prize! I'm going to join your ranks soon and I want my bragging rights like you. But 5000 transactions and only 5 moron votes proves my point Baby. Good vendors will be even better off. There will be more customers, more bidding, & higher closes. I also noticed that Ebay TV ads are WAY UP. Your 5000 good transactions discounts any whimpering feedback idiot. Who is not going to bid on your auctions? Anyone who drives a car knows that at least 1/3 of the people in the world are extra cool, 1/3 are OK and 1/3 are sniveling pieces of crap who dont belong behind the wheel. Same goes for Ebay sellers and buyers too. YOU have a higher satisfaction rating than a store like Target or Bloomies. I am sick of depressing people people looking at the down side of everything while other people are cahsing in! I am going to use the new rules to bring up my game. I have stopped taking money orders and checks and saw NO decrease in bidding activity infact all my auctions are UP. Thank you new CEO dude whoever you are cuz the Megster never did as many cool TV spots about shopping victoriuosly like I see now, everywhere. Overall I see alot to be happy about. Mucho advertistising, more bidders, new rules, more confident buyers EQUALS WE ALL GAIN. I think alot of Ebay Sellers (not all but a disproportionate number ) are losers who couldnt hack real world jobs and never got along with coworkers either. Those are probably the morons whining the loudest about the new rules because they whine about everything anyway and are so happy to have something new to moan and groan about. But if it werent for all the fraudulent jerks out there who scam people (like at least TWO people out of 10 that I personally bought from) then there would be no need to do this. So people have just as much right to be worried about getting scammed. And you know Burly as a seasoned business person, with 5000 transactions that jerk off customers are part of the cost of doing business. Home depot takes returns on dead plants. DEAD PLANTS!
PLANTAS MUERTOS!!That means if a dork cant remember to water a plant and kills it, he can drag it back to Home Depot and they accept it. Its part of the cost of doing business. I had a whinning witch complain that I didnt combine shipping on 4 items for her. I never promised combined shipping on ANY of my auctions and specify payment in 7 days. Which she failed to perform. Even worse, they were all different sizes and the auctions were two weeks apart I didnt want to deal with her. She sent me a harsh insulting "on the rag" email. And I LOVINGLY KISSED HER BUTT!!!!!! I No Burly, I didnt just kiss it, I put rose scented lotion on it, massaged it and then KISSED it. Its called part of the cost of doing business. You might think because I only have 50 transactions completed I am a newbie but I brokered used PC hardware for 5 years before doing this and spent 5 years working for PC display manufacturers calling on retail chains. When I brokered I took apart dot.coms and sold off everthing from Herman Miller workstations to servers. Business principles apply whether its EBAY or Walmart. Trying to make a difficult challenge advantageous to yourself is not my idea. The cream always rises to the top and some people are like corks and there is no way to keep them down. And my WORST day selling on Ebay is better than my best day in outside sales peddling someone crap and someone elses dream. Moreover kissing FRY's and Comp USA butt is far nastier than kissing my Ebay midwestern housewife customer's BIG FAT grain fed heinies.. Much nicer..... I have my chapstick handy and my posting photos and I am ready to kick butt. So I hope more of you boycott and "strike" so I can drink all your milkshakes!!!!!!!!!
I will throw this out there if anyone wants a legitamate reason to crack heads at EBAY. Their policy on worlwide business. If I search for something EVRYTHING comes up from all over the world. If someone in the UK searches, only their stuff comes up not US UNLESS they request world wide vendors. THAT is a microcosm of our countriy's trade imbalance. WE SHOULD BE ABLE tO shuck our stuff at them just like we get theirs. I want to a shot at being CHEAP FOREIGN LABOR TOO!!! Heck with the dollar only 1/2 the Euros value and 1/2 the value of the British pound we should be kicking butt in EUROPE. THAT THAT!!! THAT IS something worth wrestling with Ebay management for! Not this sniveling other other crap. If you little girls ever stop whining about pennies then you'll have time to chase after the PHAT money Wink

Cheers,
Kat
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.