Skip to main content

Reply to "Additional characters in Title Line"

I just called they said wait time 3 minutes, was less than 1 minute. Ebay rocks with their phone service lately!! I think it is faster if you get the code # before calling.

Rep I spoke to said only one other person had reported this and they will look into it. I said, the hover over is not great that you have to get pretty close to the mark to know it is there and that buyers are not going to linger. He went into listing and said same think that if you do not "hit the mark" it does not show up. I asked specifically IF buyer or seller were going to have to pay for other letters he said NO that is already covered in fees.

I said IF all of the title is NOT going to show then the sellers need to be notified, as they will know to put their main words at front of listing..(example if you have a Twin Bed Spread, you obviously would want Twin to be close to front so it shows rather than last). He agreed and said he will send over to engineers.

Again, would not hurt if they got massive calls! Do not depend on other people as most figure, Oh, others will do it and then very few do it!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.