Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

quote:
I liked the electric company and sesame st too. I still watch when I see it. I hope they get the site working soon because I am supposed to be off tomorrow and I usually get listings done for tuesday and wednesday on monday and tuesday. I am going to be at the Metropolitan Museum all day tomorrow so I can't work. Oh and Saturday I am going to see this

Well it is turning out to be a rather beautiful day here in post-Katrina Lousiana. The sun is shining, it's 66 degrees with a cool breeze....and my 5 cats are basking in the sun on my patio about 5 feet from their feeding bowls and 3 robins are pecking at the food and the cats could care less - that's a sign to me that Auctiva was really telling all of us we deserve an extra day off LOL. I have plenty off yard work I can do si I think I'll make good use of my time. Maybe when I come back inside everything will be up and running better than before. Is that wishful thinking ? Am I jinxing it ? If so, maybe I'll just turn on PBS and see if I can find Sesame Street and regress back into a childhood state LOL.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.