Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

Sharky, I didn't list Thursday because they said it would be Thursday (the server change). I didn't want my best night ending without photos. Then it changed again. And again. I had already run my 10 cent fixed price campaign for Tuesday starting last Tuesday. I had NO clue these 100 items would go into final hours with no pics. Even when I finally checked what was going on over the weekend, I had already started my shopping, pics & so on for this week. I can't not list this week due to this crap again. Had I spent my time copying the photos onto my hard drive, I would have put myself back a couple days (just for those fixed priced listings). My family just moved into a new house & I barely had time to list & had to deal with this.

For those that mention free, it isn't free. You pay for it in some way, by referral or loss of revenue. I don't use Auctiva because of the price. I LOVE the program, when it works. Even if it is listing, what good is all that time wasted listing to have no pics. Those of us who listed all last Tuesday to take advantage of the fixed price day didn't expect this issue to be ongoing, still. No way would I have wasted time listing anything to close on Tuesday, had I known the day was Tuesday. Now, my best listing day, Thursday, has nothing ending on it & I loose out on sales today.

And I agree with Sharky, I'll post what & where I want to. This isn't a lounge topic.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.