Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

quote:
Originally posted by dawnblue:
OMG! Are you bored?? LOL! I thought you were leaving, so I went to relist some ebay items - don't need auctiva for that - I come back and you're ranting Big Grin

I would never use Andale - they screwed me royally. I missed that thread where Jeff said that. As a web site owner, I understand though. I have told people to go take a flying leap off into deep water before.

I am not a hobbyist, but I run two companies - one is my eBay business and the other is web designing. If I relied solely on my eBay business to keep a roof over my head, I don't think I would use Auctiva - I would need something more reliable. But I do rely on eBay for about 1/3 of our household income - not to mention it pays for our annual Disney passes. I really like Auctiva so far (but it's only been since September.

Hopefully, the server move will fix the problems. If not, I will have to move on elsewhere - although I would hate to do that.

Now - just for USoldWhat's benefit - tell me some more Mickey jokes you goofy dog! LOL

Dawn;
I am currently looking for someone to make me a few web pages,, if you hire out would you please contact me?
sharyh@chartermi.net
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.