Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

quote:
some of you need to get a grip on reality......
I'm afraid it is you not in reality if you think you don't pay for this service. If you use any of the services they get referrals on, you are paying. If you had down images, auctions ending lower than they should or with no bids at all that normally do, you are paying. If you can't list due to this mess or rearranged your week several times last week to time out the move with your listings, you have paid for this service. You are wrong to say this has been free, so no gripes. 'cause last I checked, over the last few weeks, this site has cost me quite a bit. The nerve people have to tell anyone when & if it is ok to gripe or be at the end our patience.

The move needed to come, but could have been better planned. Without gripes, Auctiva wouldn't be able to learn from their growing pains, so they don't have to repeat the same mistakes. If no one voiced their opinion on it, then how do they guage customer satisfaction? It isn't realistic to assume everyone wants to be a cheerleader.

Pete, where are most on the weekend? Well, I usually don't come onto Auctiva on the weekends. Only reason I realized the move was changing to another date, was that I had some auctions I wanted to throw on for 5 days since I missed Thursday listing due to the move was supposed to initially be Thursday. So, I see Friday, then Friday turned to Monday. With the exception of this past weekend, I spend 99.9% of the time with my kids, husband & family Friday thru Sunday night. Most people have families that keep them offline all weekend. Only to return on Monday expecting the change to have happened & find out it is still in limbo & all their listings for the 10 cent fixed price special would end all day without photos.

We all expected some issues, but week after week this last few weeks has been a mess. I have hung on because swithching listing services is a pain. I tried a few & didn't like them. I did find one to use that I do like. They were always reliable in the past, but I still like Auctiva better. But, after today, I don't feel so sure about that.

I look like a fool explaining to my husband why we are going to have our worst week ever on eBay. He told me weeks ago to find a reliable service. I sung high praises of Auctiva, only to be let down.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.