Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

Wow 21 pages and still going huh. I can't believe people are still whinning about this. The site is working fine for me I am going to be listing all day. To the people who didn't know the servers were being moved didn't the big red alert at the top of the page give you a clue that maybe you should click it? To those who can't believe it took so long can you do it better and faster if so why aren't you a comouter tech?

It's smart to have a back up plan auctiva is great but there are going to be times when you can;t use it or it doesn't work correct. It's worth saving all of your images on a CD or DVD, and all of your templates as well. There are other sites that you can use for free even if its only for a short time. I use sparedollar like a revoling door I open a free account and use them when I can't list here. It';s better than getting so upset about all of this. I rely on ebay for my only income and that means if auctiva fails, I fail if I don't have a back up plan. I did and i used it. I told people how to do it but they said it's not worth the time it would take. Well I guess it's better to sit here and bitch and waste a day. I was one of the first ones to bitch when the keptt changing their minds on when to move the servers but I took the time to make sure I wouldn't be hurt by the move so bad. So get over yourself and stop putting blame only on auctive. I think they made a bad decision just deciding to pull the plug the night before the .10c listing day ended and also that they didn't give us enough time to make sure we didn't have listings ending tuesday but what can you do. They did it. Thats it like it or not there is nothing we can do about it now. Frog

In the future at least 7 days notice by email would be nice.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.