Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

To those of you who keep insisting we got the alert messages. THOSE OF US WHO PAY AUCTIVA NEVER GO TO THE FREE SITE WE NEVER HAVE A REASON TO EVER SIGN ON OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS FOR OUR IMAGES AND LISTINGS IS WWW.CLASSIC.AUCTIVA.COM AND IT WAS NEVER POSDTED THERE AT ALL WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND! So yes, I feel I have a right to bitch as I was never notified and auctiva didn't see fit to notify all customers. Also I pay for a service because I list on more than 1 auction site I can convert any listing once made to yahoo, amazon, zshop, ebay store, and I do not feel that I should even have to explain to any member why I pay for a service or if I get it free, since you have no way of knowing how I run my business or what my business needs are. Yes, I'm ticked because I still can't get into the classic auctiva can not list anything this just hasn't affected my ebay business, but yaoo amazon the whole works 2 full days of down time for a service I pay for is inexcusable and no word of when I can expect to be back up.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.