Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

Before I go off to do some more listing, I just wanted to say how entertaining the board has been for the last couple of days Smile Razz Don't mean disrespect for anyone who's felt aggravated or grieved by the situation.

However, things could always be worse. How many people in here have never been disconnected by their ISP for maintenance with no notification at all? NO INTERNET whatsoever! Ouch!

With computers, and with sites, it happens often. If it's not one, then it's another. Just gotta go with the flow and try not to let it get to you. As for lost of money for one-two days, it's very annoying, indeed, but then so is getting sick one day on a regular job. These things happen, whether anyone likes them or not.
I know for one there's been times I've been unable to send items to customers next day because of unexpected circumstances beyond my control, and I expect their undertanding, so I give mine to Auctiva and Kudos to all that run it. Smile

PS: You three gals are the beginning were hilarious. Kept me mighty entertained yesterday whilst I flicked here for updates at the same time I sourced some new possible suppliers. Want not waste not Wink
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.