Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

quote:
Originally posted by dm2756:
Could someone from auctiva PLEASE!!!! give us an update on classic auctiva. I have heard nothing about when or if we will be back up and running, I can not list, get into my account nothing I have read that the free auctiva is up and they are able to list, I'm extremely happy for them, however some info as to when we can expect the same would be extremely appreciated, from the last post I read it said support wasn't up and running but said nothing about classic auctiva. I know from several of my support cases in the past you have hinted that you might do away with classic auctiva and have only the free site but you assured me you would give me a 12 month notice since there has been no mention of classic auctiva and you seem to feel that other than support all is back it has me worried that with the move you have decided to do away with it. Please someone give us some kind of response, even if its that I need to go elsewhere. As nice as the free site is, it does not work or suit by business needs so if classic auctiva is gone I will need to move on.

We have no current plans to do away with the classic (offline) site.

Bill
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.