Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

The only way I am listing on ebay is to relist through ebay, I have finally been able to get into my account thats a plus, but still can not list through auctiva poster. For the record, if all I did was list through ebay I too would be on the free site, and they wouldn't make a cent off me as I would never use their insurance as my items are already insured. But, I run a business on multiple sites I have over 7 auction sites, 5 e-stores, website and a brick and morter store front I have employees this is not a hobby for me. It is worth every penny pay to be able to create 1 listing then with a click of the mouse have it listed on multiple sites. Not that I feel I even need to explain why or how I do my business, as I have not questioned why some use the free site, as I assume they do because it meets their needs. I wouldn't have been upset with the down time had I known they were going to shut it down monday as I could have prepared for it and I also know that with that kind of move nothing goes as planned. But, I am peeved and feel justifibly so that auctiva as I have learned in here put a notice and alert message on the free site but did not see fit to show the same common courtsey to its classic auctiva members. So if anyone else would like to tell me one more time how stupid I am for paying for a service thats free, then maybe they can pay my employess to write each auction separetely for all the other sites as it is cheaper to pay auctiva and have that convenience than it is to pay someone to do it.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.