Skip to main content

Reply to "Amazon and Ebay Multi-Channel Selling announcement"

Its just me. . thanks for the understanding. . .
The part that irritated me more than the change of plans even though they wrote there would be no change (which you never know) . was the fact that as late as April we were being led to believe it was going to happen. Best thing would be to lay it out then and there.

IF I worked there and was given surprises like that to keep a secret & then announce I would sure worry daily about my job or any promises of keeping it!. . (but that is just me)

I have been wondering about this and ebay side period. . as I just do not see much happening unless I am somehow missing announcements.

Though for those who are on commerce this is not meant to slam improvements for that because I realize a lot were and are needed for that since it is fairly new.

I just would like to be thrown a bone now and then. Sometimes I think the greasy wheel gets the grease and so many people are no longer selling the ebay side does not get as much activity as it did in past.

I have been checking out their sister, which I did seriously think about before coming here and seems I can get what I need. just need to evaluate if the time spent will be well spent and how much of a hassle it will be to change. Especially with summers usually slow for me anyway. I just do not want to go to all the trouble of switching for Auctiva to get other sites I would like to list on! Because I would like to multi-channel. Though, with no time-line for that. . who knows, I would really feel stoooooppppiiiiddddd to be drug along not once but twice.

I am one who hates change, so am sure will ponder it for awhile. IF anyone has jumped from Vendio to Auctiva, how about sharing your input for us.

Thanks again itjustme, nice to know you have my back!!!
Vickie

And hope sales pick up for both of us, this last week or two have been D E A D!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.