Skip to main content

Reply to "Amazon and Ebay Multi-Channel Selling announcement"

Its just me.. good to see you on boards too.

I am glad you said that about auctiva commerce, I thought same thing. Do you have commerce store, if you do, I sure admire you greatly, as I was lost on it. I have the legacy plan $9,.95 as insurance in case I wanted to do.. but am thinking of dropping, since there seems to be kinks beyond my knowledge or frustration level and still seems to be continual small issues (some big too). However, my biggest concern TODAY with even thinking of auctiva commerce is their security as a company. It would only make sense to merge the two and since their sister appears to offer more makes me wonder. Just thoughts of my spending hours and hours creating and beating my head against wall to find another unexpected glitch.

Plus. . am sure beginning to wonder about merger between them and their sister. I did notice webstore on vendio is free. . .I am not jumping yet.. but sure evaluating all of this.

I do find business is horrid this time of year every year. The changing item specifics is a pain in the rear!! Especially since auctiva does not appear to be going to get so we can make changes in saved listings directly.

Do you sell on other sites, apparently we sell pretty much same things, since clothing is the biggie that has to be changed.

vickie
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.