Skip to main content

Reply to "Amazon and Ebay Multi-Channel Selling announcement"

Thanks for update. It is much appreciated. I am not sure why it is thought that my only interest was/is in Amazon, it was/is not. If Amazon was my only interest I would have put that buried that dead horse back in May when it was implied it was not going to happen in near future. I sure would not continue how many times??? asking about other venues to have those notes ignored many times. I am sure just because I am about the only one writing, that I am not the only one wanting to know, if so the auctiva and or ebay has lost some of its lovin feelin' as it seems the boards have about dried up. (yes, I realize it is summer and down, we'll see what fall brings) Amazon was the one thrown out originally by auctiva is why I questioned the one thrown out there.

My interest is in ANY venue that makes listing on multiple sites easier. Since I do not have amazon account, I sure did not care which. Obviously, if we know venue plan we can make our plans and evaluate our needs with whichever venue it is.

However, great to know this is not going to happen in any venue in near future so I can get on with planning for the holidays.

I must admit, I got a little excited when I saw Bonanza selling article yesterday on auctiva, thinking it was going to be the one. Guess was hoping since had been checking it out too.

Vendio may end up an option at some point, but since I am a little concerned about stability in both cos. since the buy out, I am not sure which direction I want to invest my time in at this point. (HATE to be blunt, but it is how it is - I am concerned)

Appreciate the update very much.

Thanks again.
Vickie
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.