Skip to main content

Reply to "Anyone Had to File Claim with Auctiva Insurance? They offering shipping just thinking"

I was wondering about this too...I have never had to file a claim, but was wondering what the procedure is, like a step by step easy to read guide.
I have an International buyer who has not received her package yet and I do have it insured through Auctiva's U-Pic program.

I was wanting to send the buyer a note assuring her that her package is insured and I would like to state in the email I send what the procedure would be if I end up having to make a claim.

I asked on another board about this and this was the response someone gave me , but I cannot make that claim as I do not know the procedure on how U-Pic does things:
"I am so sorry your item has not been received! Please be assured that you item is insured and you WILL be refunded on the 5th week of non receipt. If you have not received your item on the 5th week, I'll open a case, and send you a link to fill out my insurance form. After that form has been filled out, I will immediately refund your original purchase price and original shipping. My insurance will not let me open a case until the 5th week. I'll keep checking in with you weekly. Best Regards, "
This person uses Ship Saver and said they have a handy link to send the buyer to fill out the form. Is this how U'Pic works?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.