Skip to main content

Reply to "AOL Soon To Be FREE?"

Hi Dahlin Suthrnjewl,

AOL is to me what made the web. Can you believe I've been a member since it first started in like 1987. I was a member of the infamous TAROT CHAT room in the early 90's. My name was WINDCOUGAR in thoose days, the name is a little different today. I remember when I was a feature of "Love@Aol" I tell you for thoose few days I had 500+ emails and my gosh the offers from both women & men.....LMAO.

You know back then I paid $9.95 a month, Plus 1.95 hour, but back then I chatted in the rooms and IM'D with 10+ people at a time. Some months were $400+. Yeah I had it bad huh? I used and still to this day, use Powertools for AOL. Great software for email, chat and IM's.

Today, AOL has been free for me for about 2 years now. It opened my eyes to the world of internet.

The good and the bad on the WWW, but Aol was good to me and now with my adpoted children, it provides them with safety features and security for internet (via aol internet and PTWatch protection software) that I can control the content they see. If I become concerned about an email or or IM for them, I have solutions.

Donna, you always have the bestest (lol) subjects. Southern Living is going well, thanks for keeping us in your thoughts.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.