Skip to main content

Reply to "API Error Condition is required for this category."

Hi just-you-wait,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. I reviewed the details of these errors and found that they were returned because eBay has recently changed the values that are accepted for Item Condition in the category you are using and the options available on our site are out of date as a result.

Ebay AU now requires that the Item Condition be set to “New” or “Used” for this category so we are going to have to update our site to offer those new values. I have made our technical team aware that such an update is required and will let you know once that has been completed.

Since specifying the Item Condition is required in this category and the options available on our site are not currently being accepted by eBay, I'm afraid it will not be possible to post these items until we have been able to update our Item Condition data for this category.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue is causing. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.