Skip to main content

Reply to "API Error Condition is required for this category."

Hi Community,

Thanks for continuing to keep us updates on the issues you have been experience. We are aware that our system is reflecting outdated Item Condition values for some categories on the eBay AU and eBay CA sites (including the vinyl records category on eBay CA) as well and we will have to run additional updates to import the new Item Condition values for those sites.

We have also come to be aware that some categories on the eBay US site, such as those for vintage clothing, are showing an Item Condition drop down menu on our listing creation page when eBay does not support providing an Item Condition.

Our engineering team is currently working to address all of these remaining issues as soon as possible and, while I cannot offer a specific estimate of when they will be resolved at the moment, I will update this thread to let you all know as soon as any new information becomes available.

On the other hand, I just looked up category # 85899 (Home & Garden > Home Improvement > Building & Hardware > Garage Doors & Openers > Remotes & Transmitters) on our eBay US lister page and I am seeing the correct Item Condition values and the “Accept Offers” from buyers when “Fixed Price” is selected as the Sale Type.

I'm sorry about the continued difficulties many of you have been experiencing. I realize that we have run into a number of issues when updating our system to support the recent sweep of eBay category changes, but we will certainly keep working on them until they are all resolved.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.