Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva have overcharged me on my direct debit this month"

To help make it clear Auctiva stands for the Auctiva tools.

AucComm = Is your separate stand alone store from Auctiva Commerce

This is confusing to a lot of people

The "store " your get with your Auctiva account is just a customizable extension of you eBay store. Here is mine http://www.auctiva.com/stores/...d=1295903&styleid=12

And is nothing more than another way to market your eBay listings and if you click on a item it takes to that in eBay.

My AuComm store www.marinesupplydirect.com has no link to eBay at all. I can sell the same stuff as on eBay or not. Most of my prices in the store are priced less as the final value fee's are a fraction of eBay and there are no listing fee's.

They hope to allow you to sync the inventory Qty. that is common on both in 2010 but there is no ETA.

The template came from J. Nelsong and the store design is the work Michelle G. from /www.btgdesigns.net/. I wanted to get the store open and the rates from both were great and well within my budget.

There is a section in the Auctiva listing that lets you select added features, what you look for is any field that has a $ at the end is extra. Also any projected fees you see in Auctiva are for day in and day out. If eBay offers a promo you will get that from eBay.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.