Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Mike Welcomes a Nw Puppy to the Family=)"

Oh wow, what a CUTIE! A little powder puff of love and joy. Your girlfriend is going to flip out, she'll love him. Of course, major brownie points for you. Wink, wink. Smile

Not to be negative, I just want to make you aware of a few things regarding this breed. Being a very small dog, this breed tends to live a long time. Which is great! Just make sure, this adorable pup is exposed to children (under adult supervision) so neither pup or child is hurt. This will help this lil' cutie from becoming a nipper. This breed can be biters if not exposed to not only children but many different people. They tend to choose one (maybe two) people and can become wary of anyone else.

Also, they like to chew things, which isn't unusual for puppies. However this breed for whatever reason likes to chew cords. My neighbor had a little pom, it crawled under his bed where he had an extention cord, the cord had come loose and, yes he chewed it. Unfortunately, his pom was killed. So, I wanted to pass this info along to possibly prevent a simular situation.

This is a fun-loving, high octane breed who love to play, play and did I mention play!

Don't forget to take pics of your girlfriend receiving her new buddy. They should be good ones.
Last edited by magienoire
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.