Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Outage Over This Past Weekend"

Ed. . again I feel like I am beating a dead horse. I guess the thought is that we will just go away, maybe that is the wish who knows?

Auctiva, where do we look for information IF this site crashes suffers an outage tomorrow??? I am sure the hope is that will not happen, but obviously auctiva nor anyone else can guarantee that, ANY site can go crash or suffer outage. I believe in recent years ebay has, amazon and paypal, so noone is immune.

We need to know what plan is for information moving foward. I do not think that is too much to ask. I just do not want to be asking these same questions the next time it happens.

Also, I would like to know what the plan is to inform people who may not forum and get on say this Sunday to see their listings in total disarray. (this could be any of us). As I have friends who are clueless that their listings did not post this weekend. IF I came in to find that my listings failed and I spend hours trying to figure out why I would be FURIOUS! That is time wasted by the seller which to me is not fair. (not that life is fair). It is common courtesy to let people know their listings failed at minimum.

Thanks
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.