Skip to main content

Reply to "AUCTIVA STAFF"

quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
Please point me (email addy) in the direction of contacting the appropriate Auctiva Staff person regarding the use of Auctiva's forums and misuse of these forums. I apologize for not knowing. I appreciate your time and effort on my behalf. Thank you.

I sent a request over to customer service.
Magie...<sigh>
Do as I do, Don't give it a moment of attention, report and move along. It is attention that the negativity craves.

Don't acknowledge. Ignore. Move on.
Life's too short.

Blessings and Good Thoughts!
Donna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Donna,

I've forwarded this request to our board moderator. We appreciate your concern=)

Thank you,
Auctiva Support

When I was a member of SpareDollar I ignored them, retaliated against them and attempted to be friendly among a few things. I am no longer a member of SpareDollar. I don't plan on ever being a member of SpareDollar again. I post here. I am a member of Auctiva, not SpareDollar. If 'they' do not like my opinion of SpareDollar and or some of the members there, then 'they' shouldn't come to Auctiva and read my posts. Period. To take posts posted here and reprint them without permission, using my first name, is crossing the line. Believe me, when I say, before it's all said and done, this will without a doubt stop. Once and for all, it IS going to stop. You can bet your sweet bippie on it.

This is all I have to say about it.

I'll await the proper email addy.

Thanks for your input.

However, I will not be placed in the position of having to ignore SpareDollar members while posting on Auctiva boards. It IS going to end. Watch and see.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.