Auctiva cannot be used to list directly to auction sites other than eBay, however, there is a roundabout way this can be accomplished. You can use Auctiva to create listings for other auction sites that allow for HTML descriptions via the following process:
1) Create the listing in Auctiva.
2) Click the "Save" button.
3) Check the box next to the item on your Saved Listings page, and click the "Get HTML" button.
4) Select all and copy the HTML in the ensuing popup window.
5) Procede to your other auction site to create your listing.
6) In the HTML version of the decription editor, paste the HTML code that was copied from your Auctiva account.
7) Complete the listing process.
I hope this information proves useful. If you are in need of further assistance, please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page: