Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva--we are looking for a response"

Ebayland you are right about this. It is obvious people have just said the heck with it. This is getting harder and harder to get use to, as this has been on forums for weeks and they finally throw us a bone after 7 threads are open on it. And of course, have we heard back from investigation. . NO. I have a feeling this is going to be another one of those, no response an eventually they will give up.

ITSJUSTME. . last support request I had I asked several times that it be moved up food chain (to supervisor) and was never done. Again, something different. When things got complicated they use to send to Mike, but not anymore. To me they may learn something by going up the food chain.

Perhaps there needs to be levels of support?

I did call internet provider INSISTING that I had a problem. They came out today, did their checking and said NO problem on their end, with modem or with my router. They then said, IF it was internet issue it would not be speedy on one site and soooo slow on another unless there was problem on other end, or way too much traffic on the other end so that other end can't handle the load.

They went on auctiva site as well as ebay and others and auctiva's continued to be much slower than any of the others.

Computer slow, NO, New computer so that can't be it either.

Auctiva, is the internet provider blowing smoke???? IF so WHY would they tell me this???

Also, what is auctiva progress on finding something on this??? This has NOT always been this way so something has happened somewhere along lots of paths. There are too many locations involved to just be all internet, router, cache issues.
Thanks
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.