Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva--we are looking for a response"

Audtiva was a great site - until they seriously partnered with ebay. Mention another auction site, and your post will usually get remmoved. I had that happen to me a couple of times
There was a serious problem a while back where the center of the listing sometimes took 2-3 minutes to load. Same story, clear the cache, your ISP is the problem, your router needs to be replaced, etc. I knew that I was dealing with offshore folks.It was at that point I switched to Turbo Lister. Don't get me wrong - its a piece of junk and a resource hog BUT once you get the quirks figured out, it isn't so bad. No templates to speak of, but I'll sacrifice that. You can do a work around with it though to get a template, but changing the images after downloading the listing from ebay to TL is time consuming, so I don't bother. Auctiva once had a offline lister called Mr Poster. This was terrific. It was discontinued and Auctiva has never been the same. The ONLY reason I continue to use this is that I reuse the same auctions every few months and it is very easy to do that. I could simply save them in TL once they end and accomplish the same thing, but that would mean changing all my image locations and some of my images have been in Auctiva for 5 years or more. Do try a different browser. IE is awful, and has long been banned in our household. Firefox and Chrome are marginally better, but Opera at least to me is the clear cut winner. I am thankful tat they got Auctiva to work with Opera, but they had to make coding changes for it to work. I still wonder if something broke when they did that. How long does it take you all to save a listing and begin to work on the next one?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.