Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva--we are looking for a response"

I think that the explanation that I have in the post relating to my problem covers it. You will never get Auctiva to admit they made a coding change. You can be sure that if you ever cut and pasted anything, you may have a problem if you go for a relist. My descriptions were too complex to simply edit each listing, so I will reshoot the items and use a plain vanilla listing with a template. They discourage the use of HTML as far as fonts, which I also did (didn't like their choices) So my descriptions totally disappeared, and the other info that was cut and pasted had the font color change from black to white.There program testing is th pits, but compared to the problems that the folks who upgraded to Turbolister 3 are having this is a walk in the park. Those folks if you read the boards can't even list. I advise checking your listings. Auctiva says that the change was done so ebay wouldn't reject the listings (though I doubt that) These would have accepted - with no desciptions. I don't know if I ever would have been wise to this change had a listing of mine not rejected due to an email address.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.