Skip to main content

Reply to "Auto Insurance Enabled??"

Did you read the part about the shipping profile being changed or the shipping insurance page being changed?? The listing page was not the only thing mentioned.

Those things were stated above and the issue was not just with a change on the listing page. The listing page should not have changed at all since my profile was set not to purchase insurance and I have not updated my shipping profile in the last 3 years.
So since I know did not change my setting and since they were changed sometime in the last couple days, the exact same time as the update Auctiva made and you are denying that the update changed my settings despite them being changed...who changed them then?? Is it just a coincidence that the changes occurred the "exact same time" as the update??

The shipping profile and the shipping insurance page both had to be reset NOT to purchase insurance....which is how they were, how I had, originally set them up and how they have been for years..up until the last couple days.

There was no confusion on my end....my settings were changed to "purchase" insurance. The confusion seem to be on your end as the update DID change the settings and you seem to be unaware of this even after I had explained it.

This would have cost me money had I not noticed it immediately, which would have been a very bad thing.

This is also one of those thing were communicating would have saved hours of time just in trying to figure out what all was changed and having to reset it. It would have also eliminated the anger that went along with this.
Last edited by trinkets
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.