Skip to main content

Reply to "Auto Insurance Enabled??"

Mike, while I was concerned about this and still am since this sure took away from listing last night and this morning, trying to figure out what was going on and what I had done to cause it, and attempts to fix it. This takes time and time is money in our business.

The way this appeared was that we had to purchase insurance on EACH and EVERY listing, (or disable on each one I when I tried that it went back to enable) of course, since I did not know how long ago this had been done, panicked thinking I was paying insurance for items I would never insure.

I am not sure that Auctiva really "gets it". My bigger concern is changes and updates without letting us know. This has been discussed soooo many times. It is hard to operate stores with changes made that we are clueless about.

There were several other threads on lack of communication of features, updates that affect us, this is not first change that just came up unannounced and put us in panic mode. Of course, a lot of us list at night and that is when problems seem to be discovered with changes. So by the time we get information, we are pretty worked up. In another thread is Rebecca's post said something about changes and hurting people's feelings if not asked about changes.

I am putting that in another thread, as I have question about it and do not want to hijack this thread any more than I already have.

I am not saying me or any of us need to be asked about how you run your business, but I feel when changes occur that affect our listing the community should be notified.

Now others may not care nor want to be told of changes, updates, new things on listing pages, etc., But for those who do want information, then it would be great like last night, to have been able to check announcements and not wasted so much time trying to figure out that this was a planned change. If announced we could have zipped there, saw that if we are enabled in our preference area that it would not be additional costs, would have saved us headaches for sure.

Sure hoping that we will be informed of changes in the future.
Thanks
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.