Skip to main content

Reply to "BEWARE !!!! DUPLICATE LISTINGS"

FULLY AGREE!!! And have said this MANY TIMES! Maybe if more people say this it will sink in at some point.

YES, it is irritating if things do not work...BUT TOTALLY INFURIATING when they do not work and they KNOW about it but do not tell us. It costs us lots of time, and in this business time is money. We are not employees who sit around and paid by the hour whether we are busy or not. For us no work, no pay.

Maybe thought process is that no one will know if not announced. Ignorance is NOT bliss...it is a waste of our time!

Their issue cost me lots of hours of work. I wonder if others have even checked their listings.

Ebay nabbed me this week on duplicate...so had to check all listings for duplicates. Some of the people on here have been suspended from ebay for duplicates...so YES, ebay will suspend us for this.

Hopefully others will comment here...and we will get some type of announcement page on here. I am not concerned with one on facebook, as that is fluff to me and most people having issues do not run to a social site, they come here...(I think).

Thanks for your thoughts...wondered if I am only one wanting to be informed.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.