Skip to main content

Reply to "Bottom or Top?"

Let me first say, I LOVE THIS SITE!!! It's such a great change of pace to be able to post on a site without some a**hole veteran Ebayer doling out their sarcastic, negative 2 cents. The people on this board are fabulous and everyone is friendly and helpful. Smile Thank you!!!

I'm contemplating changing my store window too. In fact, I'm thinking of not using it at all or changing to the one that doesn't scroll.
I think Rick has the right idea(s) and I'm going to follow his suggestions. Thanks Rick!

I did a page load test and the scrolling window slows down the page load time a LOT... That's not good! So basically people might be bailing out on my page(s) before they even load all the way??? that's a terrible thought but that would explain why my sales are DOWN since using the Auctiva scrolling window. I thought it would increase my sales??...

I have been tracking sales of a competitor and they don't use auctiva or even post multiple pics like I do, and their auctions always end higher and have more bidders than mine (what a pisser!) I realize there are several factors that might cause this (more feedback, returning customers, etc) so now I am now going to test if it relates to auction end date/time and if not, I may ditch the store window all together and see if that increases my sales again.
So, I'll play ginuea (?) pig and make some changes and post again in a week or two and tell you how my test(s) went.
Wish me luck!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.