Skip to main content

Reply to "Boycott, How assinine."

Hi Ssandee,
Yes there is strength in numbers, but even tho there are millions of members, I don't see it happening anytime soon. Not even remotely soon. Many people still make a good buck on ebay and they're not going anywhere. Not to mention the millions that probably don't even have a clue all of this is going on. So that leaves us nowhere, at least for the time being.

I don't even WANT ebay to fail, like many others here it's the only place I can successfully sell the type of items I have. And no one likes fee increases but everything goes up at least once a year. What people are really concerned about is the inability of a seller to leave a neg for someone that truly deserves it. And of course the fact that ebay has set the bar so high, no one will be able to maintain their DSRs or 100% Fb, and as 'punishment' their listings will end up being buried in a normal search.

I've been around on ebay for a few years, long enough to know that very little ever changes no matter how unhappy the users may be. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this all pans out.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.