Skip to main content

Reply to "Can anyone else NOT log in at ALL?"

Well people - here's the apparent update, in a nutshell. Won't really make much of a diff. to those of you who may not be technologically inclined.

Jeff came out in another thread and said that the problem was execution; whether of software or business planning it wasn't clear from the way it was written - that they've hired new employees, gotten expensive equipment and so on...

On a personal note, I am very disheartened - I have been trying since six this evening to get a single listing together. It is now midnight and I was not only unsuccessful, but found myself unable to log in save for the space of perhaps a single hour tonight, if that. Even in that hour, I couldn't even look at my stored pictures, upload new ones, or even get to my listing profiles.

I have lost any chance whatsoever in making any additional money from this ten cent day, because I counted on Auctiva. I trusted that they would solve the problem in a timely fashion, and at least keep us properly updated.

Now it's midnight, my D.H. has long since gone to bed without me, we ordered in pizza tonight in anticipation of a long evening listing profitable stuff - and now I'm at a place where I can't even make up 'dummy' listings and sacrifice a day off of a 7 day auction and just tweak them back to what I originally intended tomorrow when I have time, because I can't even log into Auctiva itself.

I'm dissapointed.

-Fox
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.