Skip to main content

Reply to "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME"

Hi hereinmaine2,

I am uncertain what may be causing the token generation problem you described either, but I was able to confirm that we received the support case you filed about the issue on August 9th and have since replied to request some additional information about your browser and operating system.

If you click the link within the email you received to notify you that your support case has been responded to, you should be able to see the latest response and follow up on the case from there. However, you can also access the case by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “Check Support Case” option.

Since you have upgraded to the Pro Plan, you should immediately be able to access Live Chat and phone support by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and clicking the “Live Chat & Phone Support” icon.

I see that you were able to speak with someone this morning but, for future reference, Live Chat and phone support are generally available between 9 AM and 6 PM PT, Sunday through Friday. If you are ever prompted to leave us a voicemail when you call, just leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we can.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.