Skip to main content

Reply to "Can't get my images to upload"

Hi maddog,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear you are still experienceing this issue. It's also quite odd as this is the first such report I've heard since our emergency maintenance Tuessday night.

I logged into your support inquiry using the provided link and issued a test response on your behalf successfully without receiving this error message.

One thing that may help, although it doesn't seem very likely, is clearing your browser cache. In IE, this is done by going to Tools -> Internet Options, and clicking the "Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies" buttons.

Also, you may want to restore your default browser settings by going to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced(tab), and clicking "Restore Defaults", follwed by "Apply" then "OK".

Honestly, we haven't received any reports of this issue sionce Tueday, so I suspect your report is outdated. If I'm wrong however, and you're still experiencing it, feel free to continue following up on this thread.

Also, don't worry about using the direct IP link provided above. Just log into your Auctiva account by entering http://www.auctiva.com into the address field of your browser.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.