Skip to main content

Reply to "Can't list error: ID# e3c90de4-50cd-4af8-985c-e4b62200e222."

Mike.. I am still having problems with VERY SLOW loading and some not loading at all this just started yesterday after update to site.

I did write support last night and they said clear cache and cookies, etc. I have done several times. I am not having issues on other sites. Did clear and complete shut down last night and again today. Still slow loading??

Also when I click Notifications at top, it will not flip to those. I tried earlier to look in the closed listings for something that had closed and it first would not flip over, when it did after many tries it went to listings I had sold and I put in CLOSED several times it took me to same place or nowhere at all.

I have also just attempted log in through Internet Explorer, it will not allow log in at all. Though that is not going to be solution for listing anyway, as the pages jump on there and have for months which drives me insane (almost as insane as this issue).

There is nothing else I can do on this end that I know of.. it appears to be auctiva issue.

Thanks for an update on what could be happening here.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.