Skip to main content

Reply to "Can't move Closed listings into my ebay store"

quote:
Originally posted by itsjustme:
I am trying to move closed auctions into my ebay store. When I click on "move to ebay store" the category choices don't come up and the auction price doesn't disappear.

What's going on?

Mine hasn't worked for a week, I asked support and this is what they said "I'm sorry to hear about your continued trouble with this. I checked with our engineering team regarding this issue and they have recorded it for correction. At this point, we expect to have this issue resolved as part of our upcoming site update that will take place toward the end of July." So I wrote back to them and said I wasn't happy with this and this is what they said "I'm sorry that you are not happy about this, and I will forward your comments in this regard to our management team, but your interpretation of what I said is correct in that we don't expect this issue to be resolved until near the end of July.

While I understand this is a major problem for you, there are only a few customers of ours that have brought this up as a problem so it just isn't a particularly high priority issue when is comes to our user community as a whole." So what they are saying is THEY DON'T CARE!!!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.